Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Se dire

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, dakanga

Saperlipopette!

Se dire

Post by Saperlipopette! »

I got this read and respond question:

Quand j'ai sorti le facture de l'électricien de son enveloppe, je me suis dit que mon compte en banque allait être bientôt moins rempli. Quel est le problème ? La facture est chère.

The first thing that jumped out at me was je me suis dit. Dire takes avoir in passé composé. It turns out there is a se dire out there that I have to figure out.

They also had another question with subjunctive passé compose that I had to figure out.

Luc est descendu de cette montagne dangereuse en ski. Je suis étonné qu'il ne se sois pas cassé une jambe mais c'est un professionnel. Luc ne s'est pas blessé.

We haven't been taught that either but it's passé composé in subjunctive mood. That I could find out about.

Becherelle. Qu'est-ce que c'est le subjonctif passé ?

FSTV20210812 French School TV
Le Subjunctive passé.

Also in this skill we're taught the Vander tramp verbs with double auxiliaries. I found a lesson on that too.

Fred20220918
les verbes qui se conjuguent avec AVOIR et ÊTRE

These questions were from the old skill 9.01 services -- these lessons on the snake:

Unit 138-5 Discuss Home Repairs
Unit 138-7 with 8.29 Family
Unit 139-5 Discuss Home Repairs
Unit 139-7 with 8.29 Family
Unit 140-2 Discuss Home Repairs
Unit 140-3

Return to “Sentence discussions”