Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Vocabulary Word List(s)

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, Cifi

slamRN
United States of America

Vocabulary Word List(s)

Post by slamRN »

Anyone know if there still are German (and Yiddish) vocabulary word lists which have been learned? I really miss this feature. Thank you.

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Re: Vocabulary Word List(s)

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

I don't know exactly what you are looking for but: did you already look in the subforum "Resources"?

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Here's one for German A list from 2020 I don't know if there's one for Yiddish, but you can get a schools account which will show the words you are learning. Having a schools account won't let you test beta updates however.

There are some Duolingo Anki sets here. They probably are not up to date with latest Duolingo update.

Also see this link and this one from members of Duome.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]slamRN[/mention] I've just moved this to resources, so its easier to find for other people also looking for resources too.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

PtolemysXX
Uganda

Post by PtolemysXX »

Here is a link to a German wordlist on Memrise:

Memrise German Word list

There are a couple of German word lists on memrise but that one seems to be the most comprehensive. I do not know how well it matches the current course though.

John Little
Brazil

Post by John Little »

I thought it was just a list of words in the course regardless of whether you had learned then yet. But the portugues ones are there. I found them the other day in my duome.eu data. Although it is a bit faint and not obvious.*

Screenshot_20230216-081915-287.png
Screenshot_20230216-081915-287.png (128.55 KiB) Viewed 528 times

*Edit: Actually, there is an easier link in the top bar!

John661162

Return to “Resources”