Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Learn Russian A B C in Cyrillic

Steve579062

Learn Russian A B C in Cyrillic

Post by Steve579062 »

Part of the fascination and fear of learning Russian is the crazy Cyrillic alphabet. Mark introduces this with videos of Russian
shops signs. This makes it more interesting and helps you to remember. His steady style and claims for learning Cyrillic in three hours will make it a pleasure not a chore.

This is where you need to start with Russian.
Learn your A B C and build from there. https://russianmadeeasy.com/read-russian-videos/

Mark also has another course call Russian made easy.

Let me know if this helps you. :geek:

I'm using language to keep my old brain working.

IceVajal
Germany

Re: Learn Russian A B C in Cyrillic

Post by IceVajal »

Actually I used these videos to learn the Cyrillic alphabet. 😀 Just that I spread it over 3 days, but it works.

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

gmads
Mexico

Re: Learn Russian A B C in Cyrillic

Post by gmads »

Steve579062 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:05 am

Part of the fascination and fear of learning Russian is the crazy Cyrillic alphabet. Mark introduces this with videos of Russian
shops signs. This makes it more interesting and helps you to remember. His steady style and claims for learning Cyrillic in three hours will make it a pleasure not a chore.

This is where you need to start with Russian.
Learn your A B C and build from there. https://russianmadeeasy.com/read-russian-videos/

Mark also has another course call Russian made easy.

Let me know if this helps you. :geek:

I didn't know about them, but I viewed two and found them a bit too slow. I had some knowledge about the alphabet because ages ago I studied Bulgarian a little bit, but when I started Duo's Russian course I basically used videos from YT, along with a few articles here and there.

🦎  Amazonia is now becoming a carbon source.  🦎
Elysium - Master of the rainforest

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Return to “Resources”