Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

26o.ooo

AelienFelis
Poland

26o.ooo

Post by AelienFelis »

This might not be much, but the fact there are four '0' makes me actually pretty proud of myself, it looks so nice for my perfectionist soul (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

| :poland: N | :gb: C1 | :de: (B1) | :fr: A2+ | :norway: (A1) | :ukraine: A0 | :hungary: (A0) |

gmads
Mexico

Re: 26o.ooo

Post by gmads »

AelienFelis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:22 pm

This might not be much, but the fact there are four '0' makes me actually pretty proud of myself, it looks so nice for my perfectionist soul (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

Round numbers, along with certain combinations, do feel good!

Congratulations!

🦎  Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.  🦎
Antinomy - Imagination

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Explorer
Portugal

Post by Explorer »

Congratulations! The most amazing thing is that you have 26 active courses! :shock:

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

[mention]AelienFelis[/mention] ,
Congratulations !🎈
🎈. 🎈. 🙂

uralicnomad
Hungary

Post by uralicnomad »

now you have to get the active days and top 3 finishes to end with zero to match your score ending with so many zero's :)

AelienFelis
Poland

Post by AelienFelis »

uralicnomad wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:29 am

now you have to get the active days and top 3 finishes to end with zero to match your score ending with so many zero's :)

Top three being 25 looks good to me too, as it's exactly ¼ of a hundred (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) Only this streak... Well, can't have everything now, can I? (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Last edited by Corinnebelle on Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grammatical correction

| :poland: N | :gb: C1 | :de: (B1) | :fr: A2+ | :norway: (A1) | :ukraine: A0 | :hungary: (A0) |

AelienFelis
Poland

Post by AelienFelis »

Explorer wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:20 pm

Congratulations! The most amazing thing is that you have 26 active courses! :shock:

Actually it's not as impressive as it looks. Some are reverse or mixed courses (instead of English to X —> X to English or X to Y), and some I only touched out of pure curiosity (sth like: 'I wonder what are the differences between X and Y' or 'which one looks more friendly to start learning') and haven't deleted them yet. I currently have seven trees completed (there were more than that, but the courses expanded over the years – if I remember correctly I also had :fr: :de: and :es: )
Ah, and I tried to have as many of them with round number of XP as possible (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

gmads
Mexico

Post by gmads »

AelienFelis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:04 am

Ah, and I tried to have as many of them with round number of XP as possible

Instead of having many courses in one account, back when I started I opted to open separate accounts because, at least back then, DL did not allow having different "from" languages in one account (if there was a way, I never found it). As far as I was able all my accounts were always in synch, regarding round numbers :D

Of course, even small details like this, DL managed to completely mess up... at least they really excel at this: they have the anti-Midas touch :roll:

🦎  Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.  🦎
Antinomy - Imagination

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Return to “Achievements”