Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Finish the course with the new update

geirvild
United States of America

Finish the course with the new update

Post by geirvild »

Questions for folks that finished the Russian course, then got the update.

How much new material/lessons were given after the update? When you completed the Russian course with the update, are you able to practice any lesson you wish?

I haven't gotten the update yet. I finished the course, and enjoy going back and practicing on whatever I want, as much as I want.

Thanks in advance!

TheChronotope
Great Britain

Re: Finish the course with the new update

Post by TheChronotope »

I think it would make a difference whether one had completed the course to Level 1 or, say (as in your case), to Level 5. (Based on my experience with other languages, Legendary progress on the tree doesn't seem to translate well onto the new path.) I only recently began the Russian course and find it motivating that you've completed it.

geirvild
United States of America

Re: Finish the course with the new update

Post by geirvild »

Feel free to follow me on duolingo. I'm all about celebrating the milestones that people do on duolingo. I found Russian to be fairly easy for me. I studied Spanish and French in high school, but really loved Russian when I was introduced to it.

Return to “Russian”