Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Привіт всім!

Moderator: HeyMarlana

HeyMarlana
Canada

Привіт всім!

Post by HeyMarlana »

Хтось ще цікавиться українською? Мені потрібна вся допомога, яку я можу отримати. :)

Remember...do something nice for yourself today.

sammoose93
United States of America

Re: Привіт всім!

Post by sammoose93 »

Привіт Just a beginner, but I've come to struggle in pronouncing the numbers (or when I'm closely pronouncing said word Duo doesn't register for some odd reason.) Is there any resources for English- Ukrainian pronunciation guide for solely numbers that I can easily figure out with my lisp? I get other vocab correct.

HeyMarlana
Canada

Post by HeyMarlana »

https://www.loecsen.com/ is a site that is nothing but reading and pronouncing. There is a section for numbers, but from what I can see, it's up to ten only. (It adds zero, something Duolingo didn't do.) It might not be extensive, but it's something. You know how to apply numbers after ten and into the 20s, 30s, etc. But the pronounciation of the ordinal numbers is what matters here.

vero-bis
France

Post by vero-bis »

Hi! It might be too late but you can hear numbers here.
I am also a beginner and have had the same problem!

Véro
B2 : 🇺🇸 🇪🇸 / B1 : 🇧🇷 / A2 : 🇩🇪

HeyMarlana
Canada

Post by HeyMarlana »

Чудово! Дякую!

Return to “Ukrainian”