Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Bullet journal spread using new path?

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Salsa351125

Bullet journal spread using new path?

Post by Salsa351125 »

So, I just got flipped to the new path (learning Spanish). Yikes, there are so many "units" now!

I keep track of my studies (not just Duolingo) in a bullet journal. I'm at a loss on how to document progress using the new path. Does anyone have examples to share using the new path? Thanks!

luciennet
France

Re: Bullet journal spread using new path?

Post by luciennet »

Not sure why new path would be considered harder than earlier? Some possible options:

• unit numbers completed on duolingo
  • % of skills completed on duome
  • name of skills completed on duome
sandygaletoo
United States of America

Re: Bullet journal spread using new path?

Post by sandygaletoo »

I also was documenting my learning in a journal, so I started a new one for the new path. As far as I can tell, the Unit names do not really correspond to the activities.

For example, I started the Path on Unit 24-Habits, which also includes New Job. - completely unrelated topics

These 2 topics are then included in the activities for Unit 25-Pack For A Vacation.

Then, Unit 26-Plan Dinner, includes all of these topics ... why bother putting names on them? It has no rhyme or reason to me.

It's not like the activities are presented as an on-going story. Just more random sentences which are repeated with different nouns. It feels disjointed and awkward. It does not seem like an improvement, just restrictive. It actually feels more like when I first started DL and did the beginning sets all the way to Gold. I do not see how this is better than my own hover method that I developed over time.

sandygaletoo
        Native: :us:
        Learning: :de: :fr:

Return to “Duolingo”