Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

FSI Portuguese Courses for free

Moderator: Explorer

Explorer
Portugal

FSI Portuguese Courses for free

Post by Explorer »

The Foreign Service Institute (FSI) is the institution responsible for training members of the diplomatic staff of the United States. Its language courses are widely recognized as one the best resources to learn any foreign language. All the materials here are in the public domain, which means that you can use them completely free!

I have uploaded the pdf books to my personal cloud account, so that you can download them safely and virus free.

FSI Courses

Enjoy! ;)

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

ProperKevin
Portugal

Re: FSI Portuguese Courses for free

Post by ProperKevin »

Thanks for adding these. I'm a DLI graduate from the 90s trying to get as much EP material as I can find. Would love to find the audio files for these!

John Little
Brazil

Re: FSI Portuguese Courses for free

Post by John Little »

Explorer wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:41 pm

The Foreign Service Institute (FSI) is the institution responsible for training members of the diplomatic staff of the United States. Its language courses are widely recognized as one the best resources to learn any foreign language. All the materials here are in the public domain, which means that you can use them completely free!

I have uploaded the pdf books to my personal cloud account, so that you can download them safely and virus free.

FSI Courses

Enjoy! ;)

Are they just pdf downloads? There doesnt seem to be any explanation in those links. I presume they are safe?

Edit:. Doh! If all else fails, read the instructions!

John661162

Return to “Resources”