Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Duome progress page updated skill level but not date

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

BethHall20
United States of America

Duome progress page updated skill level but not date

Post by BethHall20 »

First, thanks to all who have posted ways of leveling up specific skills in the aftermath of this cursed path update.

My Duome.eu progress page confirmed that several skills showing as Legendary but with a muted completion circle (presumably due to completing the legendary tests on the app after path implementation) were in fact only Gold level 5. I used the internal.duolingo.com site to fully level up seven skills to Legendary level 6 on October 30 (though the time of completion and end of DST now makes it appear some were completed Oct 29 on the raw history logs). I also levelled up the School 3 skill to Gold Level 5 crown and the Tasks skill to Orange level 4 crown on Nov 1.

I noticed today that while the Duome.eu progress page shows the updated crown levels for these skills, the dates of completion are actually for the previous crown levels. So I'm wondering if those dates can be corrected.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Beth Hall

Relearning 🇪🇸

Thomas.Heiss
Germany

Re: Duome progress page updated skill level but not date

Post by Thomas.Heiss »

Hello Beth,

the field "learned_ts" (timestamp) is when you have finished the L1 crown level and Duolingo has marked the skill name as learned (learned all NEW words for the xx L0 lessons).
When you work on higher crown levels Duolingo doesn't update that field "learned_ts" anymore in their "extended user profile".

Duome.eu only caches the Duolingo data internally but does not directly modify it and/or directly reads it in RAW format from the Duolingo backend profile.
It is the reliability of Duolingo in itself what data is published in the "extended user profile" after you access the /progress page and when a specific field is set or not or updated.

Sorry I don't know how the newer path system works and what changes in the backend have been made to work for that new system.

:de: Native | :us: Upper-B2 (BritishCouncil) | ImageL25 (Duo) / A2 (6+y, McGraw-Hill) - Learning (Busuu): :fr: (A1 McGraw-Hill) | :brazil: (interm.)

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”