Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Does anyone have "old" Tips pages saved?

Moderator: SansEspoir

StageTech
United States of America

Does anyone have "old" Tips pages saved?

Post by StageTech »

As I started learning Bokmål thru Duolingo, I printed out copies of each "Tips" page as I progressed through the program.

I would like to get the rest of the Tips pages as I continue to progress -- they are very helpful. I have all of them through Section 4 unit 16 -- "Compare 3" (slightly more than half of this section.) Does anyone have copies past this point (the rest of old section 4, and sections 5 through 7) in the old version?

I am willing to post what I have for others to use. The current version does not exactly follow the same order but it is close, and certainly helpful having the information and vocabulary lists.

What I have is paper copies, so I will need to scan to get them into an electronic version. Does anyone have copies that I do not, and does anyone think this is useful for other learners?
Thanks everyone!!

Stasia
Poland

Re: Does anyone have "old" Tips pages saved?

Post by Stasia »

[mention]StageTech[/mention], is this helpful: https://duome.eu/tips/en/nb ?
Also, here: https://www-internal.duolingo.com/learn you can see your old tree with tips and everything.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

StageTech
United States of America

Post by StageTech »

Stasia,
Thank you so much!! This helps. I am not sure, but I may be able to progress in the old version -- which is so much better for an adult learner -- at least for my learning style.

We'll see how long this is still accessible. A few months ago I asked about the Bokmål dictionary and I was able to access it for a while, then it went away too.

Is this how Duolingo tries to get everyone to go onto the paid version??
Thanks again

weerwater

Post by weerwater »

StageTech wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:34 pm

As I started learning Bokmål thru Duolingo, I printed out copies of each "Tips" page as I progressed through the program.

I would like to get the rest of the Tips pages as I continue to progress -- they are very helpful. I have all of them through Section 4 unit 16 -- "Compare 3" (slightly more than half of this section.) Does anyone have copies past this point (the rest of old section 4, and sections 5 through 7) in the old version?

Does anyone have copies that I do not, and does anyone think this is useful for other learners?
Thanks everyone!!

You should make use of the Grammar guide belonging to NTNU's language course too:
http://www.hf.ntnu.no/now/hardcopies/Te ... rammar.pdf

Olav
Norway

Post by Olav »

Thank you Stasia! I've been missing the old tree.

jeghartokatter

Post by jeghartokatter »

Agree. The new method is awful. I went from learning a lot to learning very little. And you're right, a ton of the vocab is missing. For example, all the words related to museums aren't there, but they are in the unit.

Return to “Norwegian (Bokmål)”