Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Missing lessons

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Mic UK
Spain

Missing lessons

Post by Mic UK »

Hello,
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere and I missed it.

According to my duome profile I'm missing 10 lessons in my Spanish for English course, having completed 1156/1166:
https://duome.eu/MicUK1

How do I find the 10 lessons I'm apparently missing? I've completed the whole of the tree at least to Level 1.

I'm also a bit confused because duome displays a golden owl as if I've already obtained that, but if you click on the question mark it says I'm only 99.2% of the way towards finishing the tree, because of these supposedly missing lessons.

Similarly how do I locate the missing 22 lexemes (and the skills they are learnt in)?

Thanks!

Corinnebelle

Re: Missing lessons

Post by Corinnebelle »

Have you done flirting and idioms? I'm no expert on this, you'll probably need [mention]duome[/mention]. It's just a guess.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

duome

Post by duome »

New Home: +5 lessons +10 lexemes
Doctors: +5 lessons +12 lexemes

it's written in red on your skills tab.

Mic UK
Spain

Post by Mic UK »

Thanks both! Yes I've done Idioms and Flirting: it's not that. As [mention]duome[/mention] says it appears to be New Home and Doctor that the missing lessons arise from (5 each).

However I'm still confused. Here is the relevant part of the tree using www-internal.duolingo.com

There doesn't appear to be any difference between the New Home and Doctor skills and any others in the vicinity. They are both completed to Level 1, as are other nearby skills. Obviously I could level up to level 2 or higher, but I don't see why I would need to do that here in particular?

I can't remember now but it's possible I originally did level 1 on these skills using the test out function rather than going through the 4/5 lessons. However I did that in various other places too so that doesn't seem to be the explanation either...

duome

Post by duome »

It could have been a tree update. Sometimes they do change some minor things here and there and some skills become broken regardless of what they look like - with blue or whatever color circles, we actually get those "missing lessons" in the data for some skills and duome shows that something is missing, just in case. This is for perfectionists ;)

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”