Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

What happened to my 365 day streak???

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Feebi

What happened to my 365 day streak???

Post by Feebi »

With the implementation of the new version of Duolingo's French course layout, my streak seems to have been set back to zero. I was one day short of 365 days. Please fix this as I couldn't wait to get to 365 days and the happy rewards of having achieved this and what a jolt of disappointment to find it gone.

Thank you.

Stasia
Poland

Re: What happened to my 365 day streak???

Post by Stasia »

Feebi wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:58 am

With the implementation of the new version of Duolingo's French course layout, my streak seems to have been set back to zero. I was one day short of 365 days. Please fix this as I couldn't wait to get to 365 days and the happy rewards of having achieved this and what a jolt of disappointment to find it gone.

Thank you.

[mention]Feebi[/mention], you should try to direct this request to the people who can actually fix it, that is Duolingo support.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

Feebi

Re: What happened to my 365 day streak???

Post by Feebi »

Thank you. I got the streak back, but none of the congratulations and perks that often come with achieving a special personal goal.

Return to “Duolingo”