Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Please send a verification email to verify email address

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

duome

Re: Please send a verification email to verify email address

Post by duome »

Done. It wasn't the default setting and I was unaware until you noticed. Thank you.

01tmJ8kb

Post by 01tmJ8kb »

I registered about 5 hours ago, and got this acknowledgement displayed on the screen:

Information

Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the email address you provided. Please check your email for further information and also be sure to check your junk mail box. It may take a while to get the email depending on your email provider.

However I never received an email although my email address is certainly correct. I waited and waited and finally realised that I could get into the forum without address verification. Maybe a setting still needs to be tweaked somewhere?

Last edited by 01tmJ8kb on Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:gb: N :de: A1 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 A1 :fr: A1

Explorer
Portugal

Post by Explorer »

Some users from Duolingo are reporting the same issue since yesterday. They are not receiving the activation key and are unable to complete the registration process.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 🇮🇹 |

Return to “Requests new Duome features”