Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

request to increase board attachment quota

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

dakanga

request to increase board attachment quota

Post by dakanga »

Duolingo has produced printouts for (almost) all the stories for the Duolingo French course.

You can see the links I have been adding to the forums here :
viewtopic.php?t=1134-duolingo-stories-a ... nniversary , and currently have them from about Unit 156 down to Unit 113.

However I have now exceeded the board attachment quota.

Could this quota be increased for the French forum : viewforum.php?f=5-french for English speakers , so I can add the rest of the links ?

ERROR
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

See : viewtopic.php?t=1135-duolingo-stories-a-boat-ride

duome

Re: request to increase board attachment quota

Post by duome »

sorry for a delay, please, see if it has been fixed (when you can)

dakanga

Post by dakanga »

I have just tested this out, and I seem to have a different problem now.

After getting this problem for the first time, I logged out, and closed my google browser windows, and then re-opened and logged back in - just in case this might have solved the problem. Unfortunately it didn't.

The error I am now getting is , when I request to attach a file is :

HTTP error

The file size for my test is 272 KB

Perhaps I am just not thinking straight at the moment. I will try all this again tomorrow.
Thanks for your time in looking into this. No sorry needed. I consider we all do what we can do, when we have the time and resources.

dakanga

Post by dakanga »

IT WORKS !!!!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!

I may have been having a foggy moment yesterday. I apologize for that. Though - with the way I was linking to the file to upload yesterday, it got to about 80ish% uploaded before it came back with the HTTP error. I now am copying the path into the "Attachment" "File Content" input window, and it is working fine !
edited: as also is the search function in the Attachment area !

That is all we need it to do.

Return to “Requests new Duome features”