Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

"Unofficial" Stories

Danika_Dakika
United States of America

"Unofficial" Stories

Post by Danika_Dakika »

If you haven't checked out the Unofficial Duolingo Stories site recently, you might want to drop in. https://duostories.org/

The Turkish stories reached a bit of a milestone this week! 🎉

Duolingo Mod, TR Image <> EN Image

janiqua

Re: "Unofficial" Stories

Post by janiqua »

These are incredibly helpful, thank you!

SleepyRain

Post by SleepyRain »

Took a break for a bit and when I came back I was looking for these as they're very helpful. Thank you.

StephanieE
Turkey

Post by StephanieE »

I just came across this, amazing, thank you and all the volunteers for their hard-work. An incredible resource for practice!

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Post by Basler Biker »

StephanieE wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:58 pm

I just came across this, amazing, thank you and all the volunteers for their hard-work. An incredible resource for practice!

just one thing, ... the volunteers creating these Unofficial Stories, indeed quite well done, are not the same as those volunteers who created this duome.eu forum ( but also well done, I think, so far) ;-)

BB

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “Turkish”