Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

After Duolingo - list of links for further study

GermanPolyglot

After Duolingo - list of links for further study

Post by GermanPolyglot »

Congratulations on finishing the Esperanto tree! Now you’re probably wondering what you can do with your new-found knowledge. Here are some ideas!

Continue learning

CLASSROOM COURSE EVENTS

LEARN TO SPEAK

• Ekparolu! - Skype course created for Esperanto Duolingo graduates

LEARN TO LISTEN (AND WATCH VIDEOS)

LEARN TO READ AND WRITE

IMPROVE VOCABULARY

• uTalk - vocabulary by topics
  • Babadum - learn 1500 words in Esperanto
  • Memrise - Esperanto flashcards

General

Travel

Chat

Music

Audio

Video

Books

News

Put yourself on the map

Cooperate in Esperanto

Esperanto Organizations

INTERNATIONAL

NATIONAL

Free Esperanto magazine offer

For a limited time, if you've finished the course, go to http://duolingo.esperanto.net/, fill out the form and the Universal Esperanto Association (UEA) and the Tutmonda Esperantista Junulara Organizo (TEJO) will send you a free copy of Esperanto and Kontakto to your home!

Introductory membership in Esperanto USA

The Introductory Membership to Esperanto-USA is available to anyone who has completed an Esperanto course, and is not now (and has not been) a member of Esperanto-USA. This membership provides all the rights and privileges as listed in the category '12-Month Memberships'. See details.

IceVajal
Germany

Re: After Duolingo - list of links for further study

Post by IceVajal »

I would like to add a link to a source for books... I didn't spot it in the list above, if I just missed it... Sorry.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/bookshelf/34

The books can be downloaded for free!

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

Return to “Esperanto”