Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Trust pilot Duolingo review

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Corinnebelle

Trust pilot Duolingo review

Post by Corinnebelle »

Searching about the one path on Duolingo, I came across this article.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/duolingo.com

Duolingo's rating is poor with only 2 stars.

It's interesting to see what people think.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

BlahBlah
Serbia

Re: Trust pilot Duolingo review

Post by BlahBlah »

People are frustrated with what they percieve as a negative direciton the app is taking. The fact that developers do not acknowledge the users feedback is infuriating and doesn't help at all. Removal of the discussion forums was also seen as an attempt to silence the critics, and the "cooking" of playstore/app store rating made people very vocal on reddit and trustpilot.

Deleted User 1400

Re: Trust pilot Duolingo review

Post by Deleted User 1400 »

I'm quite sure their misleading cancel subscription process has influenced this rating too. And there were many relevant features which just never worked correctly and someday just were removed instead of fixing their sh$#. They do not support their customers, no matter if paying or not. And for years they haven't invested anything on their courses maintenance and just took advantage of volunteers where available - and wherever not, the courses kept their mistakes for years. They do at least beta testing (sometimes it feels like alpha testing too) on customers. Each of these points is sufficient to rate bad.

Return to “Duolingo”