Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

How and where should I ask this questions? Topic is solved

Moderators: The_lost, Jacko079

asoka1944
Bolivia

How and where should I ask this questions?

Post by asoka1944 »

I am studying Arabic, which I cannot yet type. How can I turn off “typing” exercises for Duolingo Arabic? I am asking where to appropriately ask my question. Many thanks.

Explorer
Portugal

Re: How and where should I ask this questions?

Post by Explorer »

Welcome [mention]asoka1944[/mention],

You can ask anything related to Arabic in the forum I'm learning Arabic. I moved your post here. Our moderators [mention]Alivated[/mention] and [mention]Jacko079[/mention] will be glad to help you in whatever you need.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

asoka1944
Bolivia

Post by asoka1944 »

Explorer wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Welcome @asoka1944,

You can ask anything related to Arabic in the forum I'm learning Arabic. I moved your post here. Our moderators @Alivated and @Jacko079 will be glad to help you in whatever you need.

Thank you! Will someone please answer my question because I cannot continue until I solve it.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

You can switch between keyboard and word bank on the web by hitting the grey words down the bottom, which says "use keyboard"/ "use word bank" respectively. However harder lessons do require you to type. What I would say is skill level, crown 3 or so forth, but the term may have now changed due to the one path.

You can use this keyboard to help you write words until you learn how to use an Arabic keyboard.

I will leave the rest of the details to the experts. I am learning Hebrew which also has a different writing system to Latin. Hopefully these may be a stopgap measure for you, depending on your level.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Resources”