Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Best free resources?

Moderator: PtolemysXX

verdensrommet
United States of America

Best free resources?

Post by verdensrommet »

What resources do you recommend for learning Chinese? Which are the most thorough and in depth and will help the most with fluency?

Native: 🇺🇸 ~ B1: 🇪🇸 Upper A1: 🇳🇴 Image Lower A1: 🇩🇪 Dabbling: Image 🇸🇪 🇨🇳

verdensrommet
United States of America

Re: Best free resources?

Post by verdensrommet »

Checking back in, any good resources?

Native: 🇺🇸 ~ B1: 🇪🇸 Upper A1: 🇳🇴 Image Lower A1: 🇩🇪 Dabbling: Image 🇸🇪 🇨🇳

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Unfortunately, I don't know any good resources for learning Chinese online. My best resource was my Chinese teacher at university. And since it was a German university, it was even a free resource. I don't think I would have learned so much any other way. Perhaps you can find someone to talk/write chinese using www.conversationexchange.com?

I had marked your question to see for myself if anyone had any tips on this, but since no one has answered yet...

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Arakkoa

Post by Arakkoa »

I'm by no means well-versed on resources, but: if you're using Chrome, I highly recommend downloading the Zhongwen Chinese-English Dictionary extension. It allows you to hover over words to see their pronunciation and definition.

Return to “Resources”