Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

What is this and how do you get it???

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

DuoMette
Denmark

What is this and how do you get it???

Post by DuoMette »

On my duomepage (on the right side underneath the owl and the "Last update" text), there are three small symbols:
A streak freeze, a fire and a (7) calendar.
At first, only the streak freeze lit up. Later the fire also lit up, but not the (7) calendar.
What does these symbols mean and how do I get them???

(I always do the 7 days streak wager, so it is not that and I do not know why my fire suddenly lit up).

See the attached file.

Attachments
IMG_20220829_002648__01__01__01.jpg
IMG_20220829_002648__01__01__01.jpg (237.31 KiB) Viewed 294 times
duome

Re: What is this and how do you get it???

Post by duome »

The fire is a "streak repair" option, normally it would be there for plus members, mine is always set to the current date and time (including seconds) so it doesn't really tell anything other than it's "available" (or unavailable).

DuoMette
Denmark

Post by DuoMette »

And The other two?

duome

Post by duome »

1st - streak freeze - when you have it equipped
3rd - streak wager - when you completed more than one day in this challenge; the first day is "day zero" so the icon won't light up on the first day, otherwise it's an indication that you take part in this challenge

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”