Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Thank You, So much.

zerogrqvity
United States of America

Thank You, So much.

Post by zerogrqvity »

There's not a lot of kind people in this world, but coming to Duolingo and Duome, you will find the nicest people ever. So, I wanted to say Thank you all, so much for being so kind to everyone. Whenever, I'm feeling down, I know who I can trust to cheer me up. I appreciate y'all more than you know. <33

Note To all of you: You're beautiful and always will be. You're amazing. You amazing just the way you are. I could give 1,000 reasons why you're awesome. :heart: :heart: :heart: :) :) :)

👤♠ ㄥєт 𝓪𝕝Ⓛ ʸᗝᑌ 𝒹ᗝ в𝕖 𝐝Øⓝᗴ ⒾⓃ ⓒό𝓝ᖴι𝔡ⓔ𝓝𝐜𝓔 🎈🍫

Native: 🇺🇸 Learning: 🇯🇵 🇪🇸

Explorer
Portugal

Re: Thank You, So much.

Post by Explorer »

Thank you for your kind words [mention]zerogrqvity[/mention]. Studying languages is much easier when you are with people who share the same passion. The passion to learn something new, to discover other cultures and expand your personal horizons.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

Nada
Egypt

Post by Nada »

Beautiful and simple words that draw a smile on the face of everyone who reads them, and thank you also. May your life always be full of wonderful people 😊🌹

ابتسم دااااائما :D
Always smile ;) :D
🥀🥀

Deleted User 1929

Post by Deleted User 1929 »

Thanks a lot for your kind words! [mention]zerogrqvity[/mention] 💛 I’m glad to be part of this amazing community. 💫

Steve579062

Post by Steve579062 »

Some people a beautiful on the outside but it's much more important to be beautiful inside.

I can guarantee that someone in the world today has had a much worse day than you have.

I was born with a billion smiles. I intend to give them all away before I die.

I'm using language to keep my old brain working.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Thank you for being here! There are some great people here! The moderators are very nice too!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

That’s lovely. So are you !

🙂

Last edited by Meli578588 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
..Renad
Oman

Post by ..Renad »

Thank you for these words ,, I am so happy to be in this wonderful forum with amazing people . . 😄💫

وترى ظُروفَ الأمسِ صارت بلسَمًا
وهي التي أَعيَتْك حينَ تعسّرتْ

رِنــاد

Return to “Random Thoughts”