Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Stories in Hungarian

Zsoozsy
Hungary

Stories in Hungarian

Post by Zsoozsy »

Hey all fellow Hungarian learners and helpers!

Don't you want Duolingo stories also in Hungarian? What if we could translate stories so that Hungarian learners could learn the language also from stories?

Learners: wouldn't you like stories?
Hungarians: wouldn't you help learners with translations?

Isn't the point of this forum to help people who wants to learn Hungarian? So why not help with stories too?

CEG1955
United States of America

Re: Stories in Hungarian

Post by CEG1955 »

I would love to have stories in Hungarian. I also study German, and the stories help me there.

Zsoozsy
Hungary

Re: Stories in Hungarian

Post by Zsoozsy »

I am sure that I am not the only want wanting this very much, and this is my second post about this as my first one was deleted by admin because of link to other side, so I really try to communicate in a way it's appropriate here, but so there is already an option, not official, just like this forum, but other self organised online community and both translators and users are always welcomed and needed. I wont publish specific address, everyone can do a search, I'm just so happy with the idea and the existence of this project that I wanted to invite everyone here to there, where you have to find your way, if you want to join, that I would really appreciate! :) I hope that like this my post and this reply can stay, I am not against this forum, I just want to unite the whole language learning and teaching community to one in every platform as we all have the same goal: to learn and/or to teach a language - and for free! :)

Return to “Hungarian”