Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Which parts of Duome's forum are the most popular?

Corinnebelle

Which parts of Duome's forum are the most popular?

Post by Corinnebelle »

Just wondering if anyone knows what are the most active parts of Duome? Which forums are activity hubs? Which still need to grow?

I wonder if there's a graph of traffic? I'm sure admin would have to do that one so I won't ask.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

duome

Re: Which parts of Duome's forum are the most popular?

Post by duome »

We don't have a google analytics or any similar code here. I do have it for duome main site, but I'm not paying any attention to the numbers now that the original duolingo forum is closed. The stats helped to track the most active duolingo forum topics - to track issues and fulfil wishes ;)

Right now I'm almost done with adding translations for every word in every language. This is for japanese, for instance: https://duome.eu/vocabulary/en/ja - hover to see transcriptions and translations, text to speech is available for some languages

Someone wished for it on the original duolingo forum, but I can't remember now who it was...

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]duome[/mention] I just clicked on one of those words and it activated a Japanese filter. Is that normal?

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

duome

Post by duome »

What is a Japanese filter? I supose it's a feature of your browser. The words are not clickable now (they will be, in an attempt to recreate the dictionary, to some extent at least)..

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

duome wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:14 am

What is a Japanese filter? I supose it's a feature of your browser. The words are not clickable now (they will be, in an attempt to recreate the dictionary, to some extent at least)..

I suppose so. Not a bug then! Can't see anything about a Japanese filter online. I clicked on the sound not the word.

That's quite a lot of work there! A dictionary sounds cool!

Return to “Discussions”