Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Dream

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Dream

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

I had a dream last night that [mention]duome[/mention] lived quite near me and we were meeting up to play basketball. It was cool!!

🇺🇦

Deleted User 114

Re: Dream

Post by Deleted User 114 »

I had a dream awhile ago about these forums also…We all were supposed to give out our names, our addresses, images of ourselves, images of all our relatives…I was glad when I woke up, to find it wasn’t real. :)

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

“ These nightmares (say goodbye)
Nightmares (I won't cry)
With the repeating cast (old friend)
Of characters (see you again)”

The last two people I shared this song with - “The Goodbye Song” by Moldy Peaches - didn’t like it, (I think because it lacked the production values they had come to expect in their music). So I won’t link it here! 😉

[my dad asked “was this a big hit for the Moldy Peaches?” I laugh every time I think of that.]

🇺🇦

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

I would be glad , too to find that it was a dream!

Last edited by Meli578588 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
duome

Post by duome »

Back in the days of Couchsurfing when I could host travelers at home and (sometimes) travel myself... well, I would still enjoy meeting up and play basketball with anyone anywhere in the world ;)

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

How about the game “Horse?” Has anyone here, played that ?

Last edited by Meli578588 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 114

Post by Deleted User 114 »

Meli578588 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:01 pm

How about the game “Horse?” Has anyone here, played that ?

Yes, and “Pig”. :)

Return to “Random Thoughts”