Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Duoversary

duome

Duoversary

Post by duome »

Did you ever celebrate your duoversary or a streak other than making a post about it?
What are you planning for your next duoversry or a milestone? Did you ever have a cake for this day? If you did - do share a picture! Or a story (cake description can be as delicious as the cake itself - a chance to practice your target language in a tasty way ;)

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Re: Duoversary

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Most people in my private environment can't do anything with the term Duolingo. Therefore, communication remains in this parallel universe (as my husband calls it).

--> No cake - and I don't need a Duoversary as an excuse for a good glass of wine on the weekend.

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

I'm with [mention]MoniqueMaRie[/mention], nothing special in real life... but I did go from private into the leagues the week I reached 365 days, because I'm a vain creature and I wanted to bask in the congrats from my followers. :D

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

[mention]duome[/mention] well i’m attempting to time my 2 million xp mark to correspond to my daughter’s 22nd birthday. I don’t have any plans to celebrate that duolingo milestone - per se - and probably won’t mention it to her. But my next big benchmark I’m looking forward to is 2,000 days on duolingo. If I achieve that, I will definitely celebrate with a cake and party! (Before checking myself into the psych ward 😉).

🇺🇦

duome

Post by duome »

[mention]panyamnyenyekevu[/mention] I've been through the 2000 days mark and I can tell you by now that psych ward isn't an issue ;)

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

duome wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:50 am

@panyamnyenyekevu I've been through the 2000 days mark and I can tell you by now that psych ward isn't an issue ;)

I would probably go on using Duolingo in the ward - what else would there be to do?

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Zimozie
Finland

Post by Zimozie »

duome wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:04 pm

Did you ever celebrate your duoversary or a streak other than making a post about it?
What are you planning for your next duoversry or a milestone? Did you ever have a cake for this day? If you did - do share a picture! Or a story (cake description can be as delicious as the cake itself - a chance to practice your target language in a tasty way ;)

I've no plans to celebrate my streak: tomorrow 1100 days. :geek:

🇫🇮 native, 🇺🇲 C1-B2, 🇫🇷🇮🇱🇸🇪 B2-B1, 🇪🇸 B1-A2, 🇯🇴🇪🇪🇳🇴A2-A1, 🇷🇺🇺🇦🇬🇷🇨🇳 A1
Duolingo profile: https://duome.eu/zimozie77

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

i gave my self a dollar for the first streak

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Zimozie wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Congratulations!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

Zimozie

Congratulations 🎉🎈 On your 1100 days of learning. ! Wow ! 🎂

@Stasia

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊 on your fantastic 365 streak , too ! 😊🥧

@panyamnyenyekevu
Early Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊 to you , as well.
🍧😊🎈

Last edited by Meli578588 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zimozie
Finland

Post by Zimozie »

Corinnebelle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:33 pm
Zimozie wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Congratulations!

!תודה

Zimozie
Finland

Post by Zimozie »

Meli578588 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:41 pm

@Zimozie

Congratulations 🎉🎈 On your 1100 days of learning. ! Wow ! 🎂

@Stasia

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊 on your fantastic 365 streak , too ! 😊🥧

@panyamnyenyekevu
Early Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊 to you , as well.
🍧😊🎈

Thank you!

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

[mention]Zimozie[/mention]

Congratulations also from me. Just looked at your duome link and saw that you are there.

Return to “Achievements”