Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Please create a lithuanian course for English speakers 🇱🇹❤️

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Jane
Lithuania

Please create a lithuanian course for English speakers 🇱🇹❤️

Post by Jane »

Hi,

I beg you to create a Lithuanian course on Duolingo. In the former Duolingo Forum I saw a LOT of people asking and requesting a course for the Lithuanian language. It is one of the oldest but also hardest languages to learn. No good Apps are offering one and I think that is a shame!!
Lithuanian is one of the most beautiful Languages in my opinion and I would ask you to offer one. A lot of people have Lithuanian roots and would love to learn it and others are, like me, really interested in learning it. The Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom as it opens access to the culture as well! Please give us the possibility to experience Lithuanian culture and work on a Lithuanian course!
A lot of people were offering to help to create one.

Thank you for (maybe) reading through my request

Janina

IceVajal
Germany

Re: Please create a lithuanian course for English speakers 🇱🇹❤️

Post by IceVajal »

Hi [mention]Jane[/mention]!

Duome isn't Duolingo. Duome just started this forum to offer a home for language lovers when Duolingo announced to erase the forum.

But perhaps someone in this community has some resources at hand....

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

Deleted User 114

Post by Deleted User 114 »

Here is a link to eight different apps that teach Lithuanian, some free, others not.

Hope it helps!

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

i hope one istn't babbel or rosseta stone

LICA98
Finland

Post by LICA98 »

yeah I wish but they don't wanna add it unfortunately 😭

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Here's some links to Lithuanian resources saved from the Duolingo forum.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Duolingo”