Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Prayerbook Hebrew the easy way

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Corinnebelle

Prayerbook Hebrew the easy way

Post by Corinnebelle »

Prayerbook Hebrew the Easy way by Joseph Anderson, Linda Motzkin (Author), Jonathan Rubinstein, Laurence Wiseman is a simple book I've found interesting for learning Hebrew. Geared toward Hebrew prayers, it teaches you the words and their forms with clear examples, breaking down all the different forms of conjugations to demonstrate how it works. Teaches you vocabulary, snippets of prayers, and has repetitive oral and written exercises. Has an answer key in the back and even a companion audio

To view the book you can look at the second edition here on archive.org

Amazon carries a third edition

This is the EKS publishing company that publishes this book. You can see they have other helps to go with the book to purchase as well. Personally I think the book is simple enough and you can make your own flashcards so it's not necessary to spend the money on them. I haven't tried the audio, but I think audio is always valuable.

Below are a few examples to demonstrate how Prayerbook Hebrew clearly delineates words in an easy understand format.

זוכר
זוכר
zoker.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 325 times
י-
י-
y ending.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 325 times
בית
בית
beit.jpg (22.76 KiB) Viewed 325 times

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Biblical Hebrew”