Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

don't lose hope . . ! ✨

..Renad
Oman

don't lose hope . . ! ✨

Post by ..Renad »

In a soon day that you do not expect, you will find yourself in the midst of your dream that you have always wanted and wished for. Never lose hope in God. Preach the near relief and rest assured. .

Don't lose hope, beautiful things sometimes come late. .

Never give up hope, if you lose hope, you have lost everything. .

Never lose hope, storms make people stronger and they won't last forever. .

No matter how distressed and embarrassed you are, no matter how desperate and depressed you are, and no matter how much you hate the life you live, do not lose hope that you will change for the better. .

Never lose hope that you will change for the better and erase the idea that you are helpless and tired from your mind completely! Try to change for the better, for the door to try is wide open in front of you. Do not be afraid to fail, failure is the beginning of success. .

Failure is one of the most important reasons that push you to success. Success can only be achieved through steps, the most important of which is failure. .

When you fail, be sure to learn lessons and lessons from your failure in order to overcome them and avoid them the next time. .

The most important thing of all is not to lose hope in God, to be sincere to Him, and to resolve and strive to achieve your goal. Change begins with an idea and then turns into a goal that you seek to achieve. . !

Thanks for reading . .

وترى ظُروفَ الأمسِ صارت بلسَمًا
وهي التي أَعيَتْك حينَ تعسّرتْ

رِنــاد

Deleted User 1414

Re: don't lose hope . . ! ✨

Post by Deleted User 1414 »

Good 💎 Good

..Renad
Oman

Post by ..Renad »

Nineko wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:57 pm

Good 💎 Good

Thank you . . [mention]Nineko[/mention]

رِنــاد

zerogrqvity
United States of America

Post by zerogrqvity »

I almost cried reading this, I am an athiest (meaning I don't believe in god), though. BUT, this was amazing, well done.

👤♠ ㄥєт 𝓪𝕝Ⓛ ʸᗝᑌ 𝒹ᗝ в𝕖 𝐝Øⓝᗴ ⒾⓃ ⓒό𝓝ᖴι𝔡ⓔ𝓝𝐜𝓔 🎈🍫

Native: 🇺🇸 Learning: 🇯🇵 🇪🇸

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

cool I love this I may not act like i believe in GOD I do it in my in my on private it time [mention]zerogrqvity[/mention] I am happy that you will willing to read this through

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

God the lord Yahshua the Saviour and the only father is with you all in the world during your
hardest time you may not know but hes even right with the wicked he loves us all

Jesus loves me this I know because the bible tells me soooooooo

zerogrqvity
United States of America

Post by zerogrqvity »

:)

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

Hi, I can add that: Hope dies last
This proverb tells us that when all possible ways fail, and it seems that there is no chance of achieving a goal or a task, we still hope that not all is lost.

So let us be of good cheer because: Faith works miracles and the one who strongly believes is able to receive what he really wants, even though it seems impossible to achieve.

So let's be strong in spirit, let's not give up too quickly, let's enjoy every moment and live in harmony with nature! :)

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

..Renad
Oman

Post by ..Renad »

zerogrqvity wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:15 pm

I almost cried reading this, I am an athiest (meaning I don't believe in god), though. BUT, this was amazing, well done.

I'm sorry if this affected you negatively . . [mention]zerogrqvity[/mention]

Thanks . . ✨

رِنــاد

..Renad
Oman

Post by ..Renad »

Dana_Dany Danuta wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:23 pm

Hi, I can add that: Hope dies last
This proverb tells us that when all possible ways fail, and it seems that there is no chance of achieving a goal or a task, we still hope that not all is lost.

So let us be of good cheer because: Faith works miracles and the one who strongly believes is able to receive what he really wants, even though it seems impossible to achieve.

So let's be strong in spirit, let's not give up too quickly, let's enjoy every moment and live in harmony with nature! :)

Your words are really amazing . . ✨

Thank you for adding this . . 💜[mention]Dana_Dany Danuta[/mention]

رِنــاد

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

💚Thanks [mention]..Renad[/mention] 💚 The pleasure is all mine.💚 :D

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

..Renad
Oman

Post by ..Renad »

Dana_Dany Danuta wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:20 pm

💚Thanks @..Renad 💚 The pleasure is all mine.💚 :D

My pleasure . . 💕

رِنــاد

zerogrqvity
United States of America

Post by zerogrqvity »

..Renad wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:31 pm
zerogrqvity wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:15 pm

I'm sorry if this affected you negatively . . @zerogrqvity

Thanks . . ✨

Oh, it didn't!

Return to “Random Thoughts”