Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Tagging poeple

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Tagging poeple

Post by Upbeat 88 »

what about it set up where you can @allmoderators or @allfriends i dont know sounds fun are

#havefun #myfriends #allmoderators

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Re: Tagging poeple

Post by Upbeat 88 »

i dont know it sounds cool

-Rocket_
United States of America

Post by -Rocket_ »

You should make this topic in Requests.

Hey! I'm -Rocket_. I was pretty active at one point on Duolingo forums, you're a legend if you recognize me ;) . Hope my post helped.

I like to joke

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

-Rocket_ wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:00 pm

You should make this topic in Requests.

It has been moved to the proper forum.

However, to answer [mention]Upbeat 88[/mention]'s question: I honestly don't think it would be practical.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

okay then I did wasn't requesting but I was sharing and then may if I got an enough thanks, I would be it here but whatever

-Rocket_
United States of America

Post by -Rocket_ »

Now that it's in requests...
It might be good to share bugs, but otherwise you're just making trolls happy. This isn't a great idea IMO.

Hey! I'm -Rocket_. I was pretty active at one point on Duolingo forums, you're a legend if you recognize me ;) . Hope my post helped.

I like to joke

Return to “Requests new Duome features”