Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Language lessons for language not yet covered on Duolingo?

Corinnebelle

Language lessons for language not yet covered on Duolingo?

Post by Corinnebelle »

I remembering seeing from time to time lessons from people on languages that weren't on Duolingo. I wonder if someone would want to archive them? I don't have any bookmarks, but if someone knew where they are or what to look up that would be a wonderful resource to archive.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

[suspended account]

Re: Language lessons for language not yet covered on Duolingo?

Post by [suspended account] »

You might have a look at:

Duolingo Wiki: User-created lessons
https://duolingo.fandom.com/wiki/User-created_lessons

Kelikaku
Israel

Post by Kelikaku »

Here is another interesting thing; there were a good number of other topics in the Duolingo forums that were/are "invisible" and many of them had participants. I found them by accident by modifying the url's of many of the standard topics. I discovered this a few years ago.

I do not know if they are of any value to anyone in any case.

Thanks so very much.
Keep up the good work.

bs'd

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

pentaan wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:45 am

That is quite awesome!

It would be great to expand this forum to include more languages, not just the ones on Duolingo. For example, if there's any interest in Quechua (language of the Inca empire, spoken today in Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador), I made some basic materials for Spanish learners, as well as a rather extensive grammar compendium for Polish speakers. If there's interest, I can expand the Spanish materials, as well as translate some basics into English as well, and dump it all somewhere on this forum.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

danielfs
Columbia

Post by danielfs »

Stasia wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:53 pm
pentaan wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:45 am

That is quite awesome!

It would be great to expand this forum to include more languages, not just the ones on Duolingo. For example, if there's any interest in Quechua (language of the Inca empire, spoken today in Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador), I made some basic materials for Spanish learners, as well as a rather extensive grammar compendium for Polish speakers. If there's interest, I can expand the Spanish materials, as well as translate some basics into English as well, and dump it all somewhere on this forum.

Hi Stasia, I'm a native spanish speaker. it would be great to see basic material in spanish. Maybe other learners will be interested too.

Native: Spanish - Fluent: English
Learning: French, Latin, Esperanto, Interlingua

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Kelikaku wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:53 pm

Here is another interesting thing; there were a good number of other topics in the Duolingo forums that were/are "invisible" and many of them had participants. I found them by accident by modifying the url's of many of the standard topics. I discovered this a few years ago.

I do not know if they are of any value to anyone in any case.

I'm curious what they are. Would you have links?

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Stasia wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:53 pm

That is quite awesome!

No point losing all that work and material or if you have lessons on your computer I imagine they would be appreciated here as well.

Kelikaku
Israel

Post by Kelikaku »

I'm curious what they are. Would you have links?

Not now, but I can try to find them. I don't even know if they are still up.

Thanks so very much.
Keep up the good work.

bs'd

Return to “Languages not yet covered...”