Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Super-Recognizers

Deleted User 114

Re: Super-Recognizers

Post by Deleted User 114 »

That is very interesting! Thank you for sharing! Do you know how many other people have this ability?

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

Jacko079 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:35 am

That is very interesting! Thank you for sharing! Do you know how many other people have this ability?

Thanks. i doubt anyone really knows. The article says 1-2% of the population. To me that seems like more than i would think.

🇺🇦

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

What an amazing variety of people there are gifted with different abilities to help mankind!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

buho

Post by buho »

good read. Here's the non-shortened link. I supoose [mention]Corinnebelle[/mention] saw it on twitter and hence shared the shortened link.

a bit unrelated to this topic:
why are most news sites trying to mimic social media sites, i.e., adding photos unrelated to the content of the article with captions that don't describe the photo at all? for god's sake, I'm reading something and not scrolling through the girl's Instagram feed.
they did it 5 times in this short article.

Return to “Random Thoughts”