Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Golden Tree Topic is solved

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

pasudeep
India

Golden Tree

Post by pasudeep »

Hi [mention]duome[/mention] ,

I have completed the L2 level Tree in Spanish, with all 268 Skills at 100%. Doesn't that make it a Golden Tree at L2 Level? However, the insignia doesn't seem to reflect that. Any idea what needs to change?

Thanks!

duome

Re: Golden Tree

Post by duome »

I'll have a look.

Well, in the meantime it says 163 days to Level 3 if you click the question mark next to the "Lessons: 1193+5" line, and when you hover over the "Crowns: ..." line it says 755 lessons to L3 tree, and you have a green (=L3) circle around your Spanish flag on your pofile page (under your daily progress chart).

pasudeep
India

Post by pasudeep »

Okay, I see the Golden Dots legend on the Full list available at https://duome.eu/en/es/1900. I thought that the same icon would also be available on the Duome Profile page as well, which I think is not a bad idea.

duome

Post by duome »

I tried and I wasn't happy with the alignment of flags with and without the golden dots (for golden trees under daily progress chart, when there is more than one language on the list). So, even though it's done in the code, it won't be visible until I do a bit of extra styling to make it look ok.

pasudeep
India

Post by pasudeep »

Oh okey. Thanks a lot for checking!!

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”