Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Today my Chinese tree is golden

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Today my Chinese tree is golden

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

https://duome.eu/monique692886/en/zs

What have I achieved?

I'm probably back to the level I was after I had finished university, where I did one hour of Chinese every week. Also at that time I could hardly read because I mostly just talked with the Chinese teacher. Since it was a voluntary additional course, I did almost nothing for Chinese between lessons and thus didn't gain an overly good knowledge.

Actually, I mainly wanted to practise reading with Duolingo. I started the tree 2019-Aug-06.
But since I'm mostly on the app, I lost too many hearts when I turned off the sound. So I listened after all and only through that I understood a lot of what I couldn't read.

Nevertheless, I now recognise more characters than before the day I started practicing with Duolingo.

From now on, I plan to do all the repetitions always silently and so (hopefully) from now on I will really only practise reading.

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Corinnebelle

Re: Today my Chinese tree is golden

Post by Corinnebelle »

Congratulations [mention]MoniqueMaRie[/mention]! Success! 🐬 You have finished the course! 🌈

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Drymice

Post by Drymice »

Congrats

I'm as dry as a mouse.

Jacko079
United States of America

Post by Jacko079 »

That’s amazing! Congratulations! 🎉 Do you plan to also do the legendary level?

Learning: Italian and Arabic.

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Jacko079 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:49 am

That’s amazing! Congratulations! 🎉 Do you plan to also do the legendary level?

41 of 88 skills are already violet (6 crowns) and I want to get the legendary level for the remaining 47.
Unless the tree is extended. Then I'll first jump to new exercises

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Return to “Achievements”