Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

How to use the Sentence Discussions Forum

Moderator: Explorer

Explorer
Portugal

How to use the Sentence Discussions Forum

Post by Explorer »

To create a topic here you need to use the Duome browser extension, currently in open beta, along with the desktop version of Duolingo.

Instructions:

luo-ning wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:03 pm

How to install:

1. Install Tampermonkey
  2. Restart your browser
  3. Go to ext/luoning/sentencediscussions/styles/ ... pt.user.js and install the userscript
  4. You should now see a "DUOME" button next to most Duolingo challenges after you solve them, like this:
    ![duome_btn.PNG](https://i.postimg.cc/Kjzfb5vx/screenshot-303.png)
  5. When you click it, a topic will be created in the Sentence Discussions subforum that you can reply to, or if one already exists for that sentence, you'll be taken there.

Note that not every sentence has a translation or a corresponding discussion on the Duolingo forum, which is why you won't always see those elements.

Credits: [mention]luo-ning[/mention]

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

Kelikaku
Israel

Re: How to use the Sentence Discussions Forum

Post by Kelikaku »

Explorer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:11 am

To create a topic here you need to use the Duome browser extension, currently in open beta, along with the desktop version of Duolingo

I downloaded it but my browser is locked from installing extensions.

Thanks so very much.
Keep up the good work.

bs'd

Return to “Sententiarum explicatio”