Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Tip for harder words

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Tip for harder words

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

When doing lessons: Type out the harder words first even if out of order. Because they will disappear from your iconic memory more quickly than the easier ones.

🇺🇦

LICA98
Finland

Re: Tip for harder words

Post by LICA98 »

so you wanna say that if it's in the end we should type the last word first and then go back to type the beginning of the sentence? doesn't make sense to me 🤔

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Re: Tip for harder words

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

LICA98 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:01 am

so you wanna say that if it's in the end we should type the last word first and then go back to type the beginning of the sentence? doesn't make sense to me 🤔

Yes, precisely what I mean and mind you this is what works for me on my phone where I do my duolingo and my fingers are constantly on the screen as much as on the keyboard.

If I start a sentence with the more familiar words first, then by the time I get to the more difficult ones, I may have already forgotten those.

But if I type the harder ones first, ofttimes i can just tap on either side to fill in easier ones that can naturally fall in place.

🇺🇦

Return to “Discussions”