Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Golden Owl and more

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Punaisebel
Belgium

Golden Owl and more

Post by Punaisebel »

Hi!

I've been on Duolingo for a while now and I completed almost every challenge. The only challenge I can't seem to get is the Conquerer Challenge. While looking it up I also saw that you can get a Golden Owl if you have a crown for every lesson in a language tree. And that kept me wondering: I have all five crowns for every lesson for at least three language trees and I don't have a Golden Owl award, a Golden Tree award or the Conquerer Challenge. How is that? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance <3

Deleted User 114

Re: Golden Owl and more

Post by Deleted User 114 »

Possibly this article will give you some information:

https://happilyevertravels.com/duolingo-golden-owl/

If your problem still remains, please tell us.

FurbyZeKat
Switzerland

Re: Golden Owl and more

Post by FurbyZeKat »

It looks like the conqueror challenge disappeared for some users. Probably it doesn't fit with the new path progression. Anyway, it was a motivation for the first language, but once you have it, it does not reflect your progression on other languages nor does it show the number of trees you have conquered.

N French C1 English B2 German B1 Esperanto L Turkish

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”