Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

160 day streak! Also, this is Duome's 100th post in the Achievements forums (in English)

3rdButterfly
Canada

160 day streak! Also, this is Duome's 100th post in the Achievements forums (in English)

Post by 3rdButterfly »

Today I reached my 160 day streak :D I don't have much to say about myself though. I'm trying to learn French and reading French is probably my strongest point right now, talking my second strongest, then comes writing, and then understanding what is spoken to me from native French speakers is most likely my weakest point.

However, I want to work on that. Does anyone have suggestions on how to reinforce my "understanding when spoken too" skill? I'm going to try to find podcasts, and I'll try to talk to French speakers more often. Also, I'm going to try to find some songs in French. But I am very much open to suggestions :)

Also, sidenote, I realized that this post will the 100th post on Duome's Achievments forums (in the English speaking part.) Ever since I joined Duome forums, I have been appreciating them more and more each day! (Personally I think it's even better than Duolingo's forums were.) The community here is super nice! And it has a lot more features than the Duolingo forums, such as smilies, personal messaging, and mChat(I really love mChat!) Overall, it's just always a very pleasant experience on the Duome forums!!

I hope everyone has an amazing day! Happy learning! -3rdButterfly

P.S. To anyone who has any achievements (big or small) Congratulations!! Never let anyone belittle your achievements! If you think it's important, than that's all that matters!!

Last edited by 3rdButterfly on Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nada
Egypt

Re: 160 day streak! Also, this is Duome's 100th post in the Achievements forums (in English)

Post by Nada »

3rdButterfly wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:16 pm

P.S. To anyone who has any achievements (big or small) Congratulations!! Never let anyone belittle your achievements! If you think it's important, than that's all that matters!!

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, I can only tell you, keep your cool enthusiasm and always be who you are now and don't let despair find a way for you and I really liked this paragraph👏👏👏👏🌺🌺🌺🌺

ابتسم دااااائما :D
Always smile ;) :D
🥀🥀

Corinnebelle

Re: 160 day streak! Also, this is Duome's 100th post in the Achievements forums (in English)

Post by Corinnebelle »

This might have some things that may help you. Look at the headphones to see the number of audio files a course has.

Congratulation on your streak! :D

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

Congratulations on your good streak and wish you perfect French language skills.:D

It would be good to go to France to practice the language, see the "Eiffel Tower" and other interesting places!

Have a nice day. :)

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Dovili22
United States of America

Post by Dovili22 »

Congratulations I wish you a happy French learning! See you around

D o r a

Meli578588
Italy

Post by Meli578588 »

Fantastic !🙂 Good to see you and Congratulations 🎈!

Last edited by Meli578588 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drymice

Post by Drymice »

Watch movies that were originally in french i guess? and congrats

I'm as dry as a mouse and don’t use this anymore.

Return to “Achievements”