Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Any hints that sentence discussions will come back?

catha
Wales

Any hints that sentence discussions will come back?

Post by catha »

Hi guys, does anybody here have any news that sentence discussions will be back?
I know somebody mentioned Facebook for help with questions but I joined Duolingo to learn from them solely as a total newbie. I learnt more from others answering questions that I ever did from reading the course notes.
There are so many new words and sentences on the revised course with no help. It was taking me long enough before to build any confidence but now I feel totally out of my depth in some areas. I certainly wouldn't of renewed my subscription if I would of known it was going to be this bad. So sad it's like this feels so unwelcoming now.

Deleted User 114

Re: Any hints that sentence discussions will come back?

Post by Deleted User 114 »

The sentence discussions are still viewable, but they are read only. You should be able to comment in them again sometime. Kevin from Duolingo said that they should be switched back to normal, but he did not specify when.

Cifi

Post by Cifi »

I am not so confident they ever will (but I definitely wish they would).

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

catha
Wales

Post by catha »

The read only sentence discussions are only available on older discussions, on new content and words there is nothing.
It's very frustrating. It's nice to hear from you and thank you.

Cifi

Post by Cifi »

[mention]catha[/mention]: I'd recommend to ask your questions here. There may not be an immediate answer (partly depending on the language you're learning), but in the languages I'm learning, there actually aren't many questions either, while there would be quite a few people who would be willing to answer them.

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

Return to “Welsh”