Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

De donde descargar ejercicios de B1 Listen (con huecos).?

Moderator: xillegas

Trustee
Spain

De donde descargar ejercicios de B1 Listen (con huecos).?

Post by Trustee »

Hola. Me gustaria descargar ejercicios de B1 Listen (texto con huecos para rellenar).

Los encontrado para hacer online y pero me gustaria descargarlos para mi mazo de anki.

Saludos

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Re: De donde descargar ejercicios de B1 Listen (con huecos).?

Post by Basler Biker »

¿Tal vez estos enlaces puedan ayudarte en la dirección...?
Maybe these links can help you in the direction...?

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Trustee
Spain

Post by Trustee »

Basler Biker wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Gracias, pero no es lo que busco.

Los ejercicios, no son lo que busco y de anki ya tengo un mazo de pronunciacion.

Intentare explicar un poco. Lo que busco son textos con un nivel B1 (digamos oficial) y que tengan el audio para asi hacer un ejercicio de lsiten.

Es decir saldria en pantalla el texto con unos huecos, depues lo escucharias una o dos veces y tendras que poner lo que falta.

Tengo un libro con algunos pero ya los hecho. Tambien tengo alguno propio y los audios generados con un bot, pero claro al generalos yo, no se de que nivel son. Este lo he escrito yo. (Desgraciadamente tuve que corregir algunos errores con google docs).

Por ejemplo:

The green swimming pool

I was on vacation in the beautiful resort.

After breakfast. I put on my {{C1::swimsuit}} and my sandals, also I took the wallet, the sunglasses and a towel and put them on a big-bag beach.

I went down the stairs and ran to the swimming pool.

When I arrived, I saw something terrible. The water of the {{C1::swimming pool}} was green. I don't know why, so I called the reception.

Yo: Hi, Reception. Is there a problem with the swimming pool, the water is green?
Repection: What!, Green!. Don't worry, sir. I am calling the {{C1::service department}} now.
Yo. Ok. I am waiting for him here.

After minutes later.

Cris: Hi. I work in the service department. I have seen the swimming pool. Sorry sir. But You don't take a bath because there is too much chlorine.
Yo: This is a pity. When will the swimming pool be ready?

Cris: Tomorrow, sir. We will have to empty the swimming pool and clean it.
Yo: Ok. I will take a bath in the sea. {{C1::Have a nice day}}.

Cris: Have a nice day.

tonrunte

Post by tonrunte »

Trustee wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:48 pm
Basler Biker wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Gracias, pero no es lo que busco.

Los ejercicios, no son lo que busco y de anki ya tengo un mazo de pronunciacion.

Intentare explicar un poco. Lo que busco son textos con un nivel B1 (digamos oficial) y que tengan el audio para asi hacer un ejercicio de lsiten.

Es decir saldria en pantalla el texto con unos huecos, depues lo escucharias una o dos veces y tendras que poner lo que falta.

Tengo un libro con algunos pero ya los hecho. Tambien tengo alguno propio y los audios generados con un bot, pero claro al generalos yo, no se de que nivel son. Este lo he escrito yo. (Desgraciadamente tuve que corregir algunos errores con google docs).

Por ejemplo:

The green swimming pool

I was on vacation in the beautiful resort.

After breakfast. I put on my {{C1::swimsuit}} and my sandals, also I took the wallet, the sunglasses and a towel and put them on a big-bag beach.

I went down the stairs and ran to the swimming pool.

When I arrived, I saw something terrible. The water of the {{C1::swimming pool}} was green. I don't know why, so I called the reception.

Yo: Hi, Reception. Is there a problem with the swimming pool, the water is green?
Repection: What!, Green!. Don't worry, sir. I am calling the {{C1::service department}} now.
Yo. Ok. I am waiting for him here.

After minutes later.

Cris: Hi. I work in the service department. I have seen the swimming pool. Sorry sir. But You don't take a bath because there is too much chlorine.
Yo: This is a pity. When will the swimming pool be ready?

Cris: Tomorrow, sir. We will have to empty the swimming pool and clean it.
Yo: Ok. I will take a bath in the sea. {{C1::Have a nice day}}.

Cris: Have a nice day.

Hola!

Te mandé un PDF con un libro de ejercicios, creo que puede ser justo lo que estabas buscando.
Espero que te sea útil.

Un abrazo

las mejores sagas de libros gratis para las vacaciones

Return to “Recursos”