Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Essential phrases for helping Ukrainian refugees

Moderator: HeyMarlana

dakanga

Essential phrases for helping Ukrainian refugees

Post by dakanga »

I highly recommend checking out this inspirational work by Duolingo :

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Re: Essential phrases for helping Ukrainian refugees

Post by Upbeat 88 »

that is so cool

Deleted User 1414

Post by Deleted User 1414 »

I can't write in detail, but in fact, the number of Ukrainians is increasing in the area where I live. Duo It would be nice if there were courses from Ukrainian to Japanese and from Japanese to Ukrainian.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Nineko wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:26 am

I can't write in detail, but in fact, the number of Ukrainians is increasing in the area where I live. Duo It would be nice if there were courses from Ukrainian to Japanese and from Japanese to Ukrainian.

Duo can't hear you here, although can express your wishes. Contacting Duolingo through Submit a request or Twitter or something will let them know what you want. :)

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

DmGabin

Post by DmGabin »

Nineko wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:26 am

…if there were courses from Ukrainian to Japanese and from Japanese to Ukrainian.

Actually, Russian to Japanese and Japanese to Russian would be more helpful (and more realistic), as most Ukrainians are native speakers of and virtually all are fluent in Russian.

Return to “Ukrainian”