Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Help with Hebrew font for this site

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Corinnebelle

Help with Hebrew font for this site

Post by Corinnebelle »

I wonder if anyone could help me with the Hebrew font for this website. It appears like a good application with quizzes. However the font is not displaying for me.

http://www.bible101.org/hebrew/home.html

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

DmGabin

Re: Help with Hebrew font for this site

Post by DmGabin »

It looks like a problem about the page. Somewhere the font is overridden. The page has been made in FrontPage that, like any other Micro$oft product, produces more shit than useful code. I’m attaching a sample file (just with a table, no shit code) that appears fine for me.

Maybe, contact the site owner and report the issue.

Attachments
shebrewfonttest.zip
(540 Bytes) Downloaded 24 times
Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

It appears the owner is no longer contactable. Your sample did not display a Hebrew font in my browser but a table with b ) ( y The copyright date on the site is kind of old.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

DmGabin

Post by DmGabin »

a Hebrew font

It shouldn't be just a Hebrew font. It should be some Shebrew that features a) a stupid name, and b) a non-standard encoding.

Return to “Biblical Hebrew”