Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Learningapps.org - Test - En-/Ett words

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Learningapps.org - Test - En-/Ett words

Post by Basler Biker »

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Crahdol
Japan

Re: Learningapps.org - Test - En-/Ett words

Post by Crahdol »

Snyggt alternativ till memoreringskort. Testade den ett par gånger och fick samma 20 ord bägge gånger, antar att det är alla ord som finns tillgängliga hittills.

2 av orden är dock felaktigt kategoriserade som En-ord: öga och barn.
Bägge är Ett-ord.

A nice alternative to flash cards.
Tried it out a couple of timed and got the same 20 word both times. I suppose those are all the words available so far.

However, 2 of the words are incorrectly categorized as En-word: eye and child.
They are both Ett-words.

Vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards/よろしくお願いします
Crahdol
| 🇸🇪: Native | 🇬🇧: Fluent | 🇯🇵: N5 |

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Re: Learningapps.org - Test - En-/Ett words

Post by Basler Biker »

Crahdol wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:24 pm

Snyggt alternativ till memoreringskort. Testade den ett par gånger och fick samma 20 ord bägge gånger, antar att det är alla ord som finns tillgängliga hittills.

2 av orden är dock felaktigt kategoriserade som En-ord: öga och barn.
Bägge är Ett-ord.

A nice alternative to flash cards.
Tried it out a couple of timed and got the same 20 word both times. I suppose those are all the words available so far.

However, 2 of the words are incorrectly categorized as En-word: eye and child.
They are both Ett-words.

The 20 words are fixed. It's not 20 random out of a larger set. I am just exploring a few free tools, which are just a bit more interactive than static html with some hidden answers, like I had so far. This tool is more for schools, as a complement to school books. An exercise after each chapter or so.

For 100 nouns I would have to make 5 such exercises, of max 20 words each.
But Exercises - there are many ready-to-use templates - can be grouped into packages, so there is a lot more variation in the animations (for children - keep them busy and happy)

While I have you on the line, thanks again for your corrections of Story 1 Vegan Smegan.
We must find a simpler way. because it took a lot of time for you to format, and it took me even more time to take away all markups again, and see the final result ;-) OMG .. So - as long as we don't have "the auto-markup tool" (why did I say annotation tool so far) then better is just to submit the final corrected text, with some notes eventually on grammar or word-choice, and let the original author find out what was changed, and learn from it ;-) ... anyway it was worth a try, and one day we'll have that tool, I am sure.

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “Ordförråd och teman”