Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

[ARCHIVE] A new home for teaching material from the Latin forums

Moderator: Explorer

Deleted User 114

[ARCHIVE] A new home for teaching material from the Latin forums

Post by Deleted User 114 »

This was originally posted by latourfl

With the help of the community of Duolingo moderators, I built a site regrouping some of the best teaching material found on the forums. This course now has its own section where I added the posts that were identified as the most helpful ones. Make sure to keep the link in your bookmarks. Duolinguists.

If you find some texts that are missing, please suggest them by adding their link in the comments and I’ll consider adding them, if time permits.
Other courses will be added, but some courses are more challenging as they don’t have an existing list of the most helpful posts and gathering that list is the most time consuming part of the process.

If you wish to suggest publications of linguistic or cultural interest for saving, you can use the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

As stated on the form, all suggestions will be reviewed but might not be included in the archive.

Thank you for your help!

sparrowhawk28
Great Britain

Re: [ARCHIVE] A new home for teaching material from the Latin forums

Post by sparrowhawk28 »

Thank you so much for this. I can't believe the forums have been taken down just like that - I had no idea that was going to happen. I'm very glad and grateful that there are the resources here!

Return to “Materia studii”