Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Irish Duolingo Forum - did anybody copy the Tips and Tricks/Notes?

ddmckenna
United States of America

Irish Duolingo Forum - did anybody copy the Tips and Tricks/Notes?

Post by ddmckenna »

Did anyone preserve the Tips and Tricks from the Irish Duolingo forums? I was in the middle of learning genitive and now I am lost! I thought I’d saved a copy but I don’t seem to be able to find what I thought I saved.

Saoirse
Australia

Re: Irish Duolingo Forum - did anybody copy the Tips and Tricks/Notes?

Post by Saoirse »

Hiya,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I managed to get these before the forum shut down. Let me know if it is and how you would like me to send it to you. :)

ddmckenna wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:24 am

Did anyone preserve the Tips and Tricks from the Irish Duolingo forums? I was in the middle of learning genitive and now I am lost! I thought I’d saved a copy but I don’t seem to be able to find what I thought I saved.

Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 4.40.18 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 4.40.18 pm.png (25 KiB) Viewed 380 times

In another life my name was:

Saoirse <3

Native: 🇺🇸; Fluent:🇺🇸 🇦🇺 ; Getting there: 🇳🇿; L23: 🇮🇪; L7: 🇺🇦; L6: 🇷🇺; L5: 🇪🇸; L1: Navajo

torowan

Re: Irish Duolingo Forum - did anybody copy the Tips and Tricks/Notes?

Post by torowan »

Duome has the "Tips and Notes" sections for all of the courses captured; here's the one for Irish.
https://duome.eu/tips/en/ga
Is this what you were looking for?
Sorry for the timing: I'm just discovering this whole site now, a year after your question.

Return to “Irish”