Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

A Comic Strip I Made With Hawaiian Greetings

MadeleineF516208
United States of America

A Comic Strip I Made With Hawaiian Greetings

Post by MadeleineF516208 »

This is just a short comic strip I made that uses a bit of Hawaiian. The translations are on the top, and everything in between the stars ** is spoken in Hawaiian.

MatOzone
Catalonia

Re: A Comic Strip I Made With Hawaiian Greetings

Post by MatOzone »

Welcome to this forum. Madeleine, and thank you!

To share pictures, please follow this guide:

How To create, upload, share a screenshot. (From Step #2)

Maybe in your computer you can see the comics, but in some other browsers they don't show 😄👍

I fully support 🇺🇦!

NATIVE: ImageㅤAlso: Image Image Image ... and some others... Duolingo Course Data.

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

MatOzone wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:01 pm

Welcome to this forum. Madeleine, and thank you!

To share pictures, please follow this guide:

How To create, upload, share a screenshot.

Maybe in your computer you can see the comics, but in other browsers they don't show 😄👍

Just for the record, I can see it, so it could be a weird browser issue. (I'm on Mozilla on Ubuntu).

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

MatOzone
Catalonia

Post by MatOzone »

Just for the record, I can see it, so it could be a weird browser issue. (I'm on Mozilla on Ubuntu).

I think if you are logged to an Google acount, they are visible. Otherwise, not. 👌

I fully support 🇺🇦!

NATIVE: ImageㅤAlso: Image Image Image ... and some others... Duolingo Course Data.

duome

Post by duome »

I am logged in but can't see anythinng.

I get:

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /kE58YmcZJYsi8RQwkN8bijtHZN80R6d8mN6VIn6Vzy3EYhOlNqlHdb4wqpgY69z_yqX3kGMzv-iVtzUvy2-z9ygqeQGB02pbfJsEFQ00yAvzWCT1XMtMSYRCdPadOv1U=w1280 from this server.

Forbidden That’s all we know.

Return to “Hawaiian”