Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

A new era

Danika_Dakika
United States of America

A new era

Post by Danika_Dakika »

Merhaba, Turkish learners!
It's a new era in our Turkish studies with Duolingo! I wanted to let you all know that I'll be around to answer questions here. I've subscribed to the Turkish-related forums, and I am looking forward to getting notifications!

I know that many learners were working to archive the Turkish Grammar posts from the forum, and some are posted here! The Duolinguists site is also a resource for you. I have expanded the portal menu page to include more posts than AlexinNotTurkey originally had (with his permission of course!), and I have been updating the posts -- fixing typos, clarifying language. I've got about 50 more posts and Q&As that I will be adding once I verify I have permission of the original authors, so watch for updates coming there.

I will also be around in the Turkish channels of the Duolingo Discord server, and in the sentence discussions in the course, of course! It's a lot of places, but I'm still committed to the growth of the course and our Turkish education.

Kolay gelsin!
--Danika_Dakika

[EDITED: updated link to Discord]

Last edited by Danika_Dakika on Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duolingo Mod, TR Image <> EN Image

O.Zoe
Greece

Re: A new era

Post by O.Zoe »

Teşekkür ederim for all the work you've been doing, Danika! I'm looking forward for the new era!

🇬🇷 N :gb: C1 :de: B1 :it: A1

Return to “Turkish”