Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

[ARCHIVE LISTS] The alefbet

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Kevin
Mexico

Re: [ARCHIVE LISTS] The alefbet

Post by Kevin »

I just started with Hebrew and it seems when I go to the “Learn the letters” I get told vowel markings are with dots and lines under the letters but when I go to the actual exercises of the unit there are always two dots under every and all letters, what am I missing?

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Kevin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:58 pm

I just started with Hebrew and it seems when I go to the “Learn the letters” I get told vowel markings are with dots and lines under the letters but when I go to the actual exercises of the unit there are always two dots under every and all letters, what am I missing?

Could you provide screenshots?

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Kevin
Mexico

Post by Kevin »

Sorry, I got it after writing the message: there are two alefbets and I kind of understand why you have to learn one first.

Friedrich Rubinstein

Post by Friedrich Rubinstein »

Kevin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:58 pm

The words in the actual exercises do not have vowel-markings; the dotted line under every word in the exercises just means that you can hover with your mouse over it and it will tell you possible translations of the word :)

Return to “Alefbet”