Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

CEFR A1/A2 - All you need to reach A1

Basler Biker
Switzerland

CEFR A1/A2 - All you need to reach A1

Post by Basler Biker »

So let's summarize what is needed to reach A1

ListeningA1 - I can recognise familiar words and very basic phrases concerning myself, my family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
ReadingA1 - I can understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues.
SpeakingA1 - I can use simple phrases and sentences to describe where I live and people I know. I can interact in a simple way provided the other person is prepared to repeat or rephrase things at a slower rate of speech and help me formulate what I’m trying to say. I can ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics.
WritingA1 - I can write simple isolated phrases and sentences. I can write a short, simple postcard, for examples sending holiday greetings. I can fill in forms with personal details, for example entering my name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.

Here is what you need

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “CEFR A1/A2”