Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

A tip for learning!

Subforums: Achievements · Random Thoughts · Discussions
I'm learning... select your target language from this list

Moderators: Jacko079, Basler Biker

Corinnebelle

A tip for learning!

Post by Corinnebelle »

I just learned that when you click on a word in the sentence when it's in the sentence discussion of your target language, it will take you to the dictionary, giving you a definition of that word, sample sentences and related discussion.

rich739183 wrote

Here's a tip that you can use here on the website. Look at the original sentence at the top of the page. When that's a Hebrew sentence, as it is here, any word in blue is clickable and links to a page with examples of that word's usage in this course.
You can click on the word דרך above, now. (If you're using the mobile app, you can still go to this page on your mobile browser.)

I didn't know Duolingo was that well linked, I think this might come in handy as the forum is closed to help understand more grammar because sometimes the particular sentence discussion you are on doesn't cover everything you need to know and if it's a slow language, you might find it on another sentence versus having to wait for a reply.

Did you know this already? Please let me know, as I just learned about it today, thanks to rich's comment on a sentence discussion.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “I speak English”