Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Señoras y señores - C1 en español!

EranBarLev
Israel

Señoras y señores - C1 en español!

Post by EranBarLev »

I took the Spanish level test on the Cervantes school website and I got a C1 - advanced level! :D I'm not sure how reliable this thing is. I do speak fluently, but I can't even read a Spanish newspaper without a dictionary, so I really doubt this result. I'll try one of the Duolingo events for advanced speakers and see what the host has to say about it.

לכידת אינטרנט_8-3-2022_10213_www.cervantes.to.jpeg
לכידת אינטרנט_8-3-2022_10213_www.cervantes.to.jpeg (69.06 KiB) Viewed 364 times

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

pawndemic
Germany

yo también

Post by pawndemic »

I did it too, and I also achieved C1. I don't think this kind of self assessement test are very reliable. Once, three years ago, before I went to an intensive course in Spain I made a bunch of these tests and I had everything , A2, B2,C1, even C2. The test of the language school where I was, was different. I also had to write a text to a certain topic and they put me in B1, which was more or less ok. During the course I knew the most but not everthing and I learnt a lot about the subjunctive, which is still one of my weak points, despite with time it got better.

Last edited by pawndemic on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

native: 🇩🇪, B2 - C1: 🇬🇧 🇪🇸, A1: 🇫🇷 🇮🇹

Explorer
Portugal

Re: Señoras y señores - C1 en español!

Post by Explorer »

Independientemente de lo que diga un test, si puedes hablar con fluidez significa que ya tienes un nivel muy alto. No te preocupes demasiado por los periódicos. Algunos artículos son complicados incluso para nativos, sobre todo si son sobre temas abstractos o técnicos.

¡Enhorabuena y sigue así!

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 🇮🇹 🇳🇱 |

Mary_La_MaguitaUwU
Chile

Re: Señoras y señores - C1 en español!

Post by Mary_La_MaguitaUwU »

¡Enhorabuena!, ¡eres increíble, sigue así! Alcanzar ese nivel significa que progresaste mucho, ¡yeah! ;)

MARYImage
Tricks to gain a lot of exp in Duo 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSzUgWE7fA

Return to “Achievements”